Vango Longleat II 800XL Tent - 8 Person Tent
Available on orders over £100
The Longleat II 800 XL, 8-man tent has a mirrored, or vis a vis, tent layout. The separate bedroom pods each sleep up to 4 people and provide greater privacy over a standard tent design.
The generous living space incorporates large Diamond Clear Windows; let light pour into the living areas during the day and cover with the roll-away toggled curtains at night. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, and ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels. The optional side awning creates a functional porch that's great for storing extra kit.
PACKSIZE: L78.0 x H36.0 x W36.0cm
PITCHING TIME: 22 mins
FABRIC: Sentinel Active
CAPACITY: 8 Person Tent
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped providing a watertight seal.
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment.
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Flexible Door Step - An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers.
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space.
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures.
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions.
- Double Section Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs.
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent.
- New! Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use.
- Queen Sized Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials.
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation