Vango Winslow 600 6 Berth Dome Tent - 2019
Available on orders over £100
The Winslow 600 is the perfect tunnel tent for small families or couples looking for weekend adventures.
A spacious living area with large front entry provides flexibility whilst allowing easy movement around the tent.
Large windows flood the living space with light, whilst curtains afford privacy when needed. The lights out inner bedrooms allow for a sound nights sleep.
This is the ideal tent for fun and relaxing.
Pitching Time: 15 mins
Capacity: 6 Person Tent
Packsize: 73 x 32 x 32cm (LxHxW)
- Diamond Clear windows
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- All flysheet seams are factory taped
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable.
- Lantern Hanging Points.
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet.
- Lights out inner tent.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.