Aztec Leisure Privacy Notice
Aztec Leisure (“The Company”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy, including online, and ensuring the transparent use of any information that you give to us.
This Privacy Notice (the “Policy”) (together with our Terms & Conditions at https://www.aztecleisure.co.uk/pages/terms-conditions ; Returns Policy at https://www.aztecleisure.co.uk/pages/returns-policy and any other documents referred to on them) explains what information we may hold about you if you provide it, how that data will be used, and the steps we take to protect your privacy.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- Who we are
The Big Outdoors Company Ltd, T/A Aztec Leisure, a limited company registered under number 06540520, is the “data controller” of the personal data you provide to us. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under registration number ZA213451. You may contact us at the following address:
Aztec Leisure Camping
Phone: +44 (0)1872 554421
- Information we collect from you and legal basis for processing
We collect basic personal data about you, which includes your full name, address, phone number(s), email address, order history, and customer service notes. If you pay by card, we also collect your debit or credit card details. This website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect or process personal information relating to individuals under 16 years of age.
We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- a) Contract: We need your basic personal data to provide you with the products and services you have engaged us to provide and to assert our right to be recompensed in return for these products and services. If you do not provide this information, we will be unable to provide the products and services you have requested.
- b) Legal obligation: We process your personal data when required by law.
- c) Legitimate interest: We process your personal data to fulfil any orders you place with us, to update you on the progress of your orders, and to assist with any future customer service or after-sales queries or other questions you may submit.
- d) Consent: We may process your personal data for marketing purposes based on your consent.
- Sharing your information
We may share your information with third party service providers in connection with providing our services to you where we have your permission, disclosure is required by law, or it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. We disclose only the personal data necessary to deliver the service, and we require these service providers to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Data retention
We retain your personal data for as long as you are a customer of Aztec Leisure, or as required by law or other regulation. For example, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of six (6) years after which time it will be destroyed if it is no longer required for the legitimate business need for which it was obtained or for other legal or regulatory purposes. If you consent to marketing, the information we use for this purpose will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
- International data transfers
All personal data we hold about you will be processed by our staff in the UK and stored on our secure server in the UK. However, we may transfer your personal data to third-party service providers who may process and store your data outside the UK or European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data, in accordance with data protection laws, including using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other relevant supervisory authorities. If you require more information about these safeguards, please contact us using the details provided in Section 1.
- Your rights
Under data protection laws, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- a) Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice provides that information.
- b) Right of access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- c) Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you.
- d) Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- e) Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- f) Right to data portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to have it transferred to another data controller.
- g) Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes, such as direct marketing.
- h) Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details provided in Section 1. We may need to verify your identity before processing your request.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal obligations. Any changes we make will be posted on this page, and we will revise the "Last Updated" date at the bottom of this document. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice regularly to stay informed about our privacy practices and your rights.
If you have any concerns or complaints about the way we handle your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in Section 1. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s supervisory authority for data protection issues. More information can be found on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk.
- Email Marketing and Personalized Advertising
You can also change your marketing preferences or unsubscribe at any time by contacting us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org