Dometic Ace AIR 400 All Season Caravan / Motorhome Awning
Available on orders over £100
The All-Season Ace 400 has been designed to be set up for extended periods of time and every component has been selected to cope with extremes of weather. The Four Season fabric has been tested in the hottest, sunniest parts of Australia to ensure that it’s suitable for use in this awning. The All-Season features Kampa's latest Dual-Pitch Roof System and double mud wall to ensure that it will stand up to the worst of the weather.
This awning has all the features of Kampa's Ace awnings but also comes with a protective canopy, exterior roll back blinds on all windows, a washable base panel and a storm tie down kit as standard.
Another innovation from Kampa is their Dual-Pitch Roof System. Awnings with Kampa's Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and usable than any other inflatable awning on the market.
The taut Dual-Pitch roofline is also designed to perform. The pole structure of each roof has been carefully constructed to ensure that wind is deflected and rainwater is shed efficiently, helping prevent puddling on the roof and thereby enhancing the performance.
Fits - Suitable for caravans and motorhomes between the height of 235 - 265cm. It is also recommended that you measure the distance between the door and window(s) to ensure that you get the correct width awning for your vehicle.
For more information on how to choose the correct awning for your caravan click here
This awning comes with: double action hand pump, twin keder, curtains, peg pack and storage carry bag
Available in sizes: 400cm
Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235-250 cm
Materials: Weathershield™ All-Season fabric
Poles: None! AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles
Weight: 42.66 kg
Pack Size: 99 x 56 x 41 cm & 99 x 13 x 33cm
*Double Action Pump Included*
- Breathable Weathershield™ All-Season fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW - Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams are sewn with waterproof thread
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- External window blinds
- Flyscreen inside door panels
- NEW - Large flyscreen in right-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Double mud flaps - internal and external with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Zip-out side panels
- Zip-out front panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ - ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready - The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Complete with Storm Tie Down Kit