Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2R Low - Inflatable Drive Away Awning
Available on orders over £100
A firm favourite amongst campervan & motorhome enthusiasts, the Movelite range of driveaway awnings offers models of high specification & quality for reassurance, peace of mind & years of trusted service. Constructed using Outdoor Revolution's most technical lightweight 240HDE polyester for hard wearing weather protection, wherever your holiday may take you.
The Movelite T2R. Based on the best-selling blueprint of the longstanding T2, this popular style offers excellent internal space courtesy of the sharp angle of the front panel. As you would expect from Outdoor Revolution's premium drive-away collection, high-end features are in abundance, including full mesh fly screens on the front and side doors and zip-up curtains.
Inflated individually, both air tubes use Outdoor Revolution's signature DSV inflation valve and IF pressure relief valve meaning they are covered by a *lifetime air tube Guarantee, so you can be sure that the air frame will never let you down.
The contemporary design of the 2/3rds zip back door, along with the aesthetically pleasing new colourway means this drive-away awning will be the perfect complement to any campervan or motorhome.
Suitable for campervans and conversions, between 180 - 220cm high, for example the Volkswagen Transporter range, Citroën Dispatch, Ford Transit Custom, & Mercedes-Benz Vito.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
*Subject to Outdoor Revolution's T&Cs
Total weight: 17.82kg
Height range: 180 - 220cm
Awning piping length: 250cm
Cowl depth: 100cm
Fabric: 240 HDE High Density Lightweight All-Weather
Hydrostatic Head: 4000mm
Pack size: 80 x 45 x 32cm
- 240HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 4000mm
- Oxygen air frame with dynamic speed & intelligent frame relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the air frame system (T’s & C’s apply)
- Zip back front door with phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
- Left side door with phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
- Lower ventilation in main living area
- Left & right hand cowl access doors
- Large interconnecting cowl door for easy vehicle access with ventilation
- Tinted PVC windows with zip up fracture design curtains
- Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- 4mm & 6mm twin connection piping
- Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter compatible
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps & carry bag