Outdoor Revolution Airedale 5.0S - Inflatable Tunnel Tent
Available on orders over £100
The Airedale 5.0S for 2021 is a fantastic, high-quality, high-spec inflatable tent for couples and small families. With a quintessential design for smaller families or couples who crave a wealth of space, features, flexibility and protection against the elements, without a dramatic increase in pack size, weight or price! The Airedale received the critically acclaimed Best Compact Family Tent award from Camping Magazine in 2019
The main body of the tent features a huge roll-back panel complete with mesh windows, which can be zipped back or totally enclosed, separating the internal living space from the front porch area. This allows for complete versatility whilst offering ventilation and a pleasant feeling of open space. The tent comes supplied with a cavernous 5-berth inner tent constructed from darkened Twilight micro-polyester and complete with a 2/3 add in divider.
Featuring Double-width Patio style side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation, a wardrobe pole, removable ‘bathtub’ front porch groundsheet and zip-up curtains to name a few. This is the perfect medium family tent for those who truly appreciate a spacious camping experience!
Incorporates Phoenix Mesh; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material that has the incorporated ability to repair any snag damage caused by usage over time. Simply by gently manipulating and moving the mesh around the damaged area will return the mesh to its original form.
Optional accessories also available for this product are; zip on sun canopy front extension, footprint groundsheet, dura-tread carpet and lounge roof liner.
This tent is supplied with; Lifetime AirBeam Warranty, dual action hand pump, storage carry bag, pegs, reflective guylines, storm straps, 5-berth inner tent, porch groundsheet and repair kit.
- 240 HDE high density all weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head of 4,000mm
- Oxygen Air Frame with dynamic speed valve & intelligent relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on Air Frame System (T’s & C’s Apply)
- Front zip to add optional Sun Canopy
- Double width Patio style door with Phoenix mesh ventilation
- Under Window ventilation with close off external cover
- Tinted PVC windows with zip up curtains
- 230cm deep, darkened Twilight micro polyester 5 person bedrooms with a 2/3 zip in divider
- Front vestibule left hand cooking ventilation with zip up storm PVC window
- Reflective guy lines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable pegging system
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps and carry bag