Outdoor Revolution Cayman (F/G) Low Drive Away Awning
Available on orders over £100
Expand your living space on the road with the lightweight Cayman F/G pole and sleeve drive-away awning. This upper entry-level awning is ideal for small families and travellers looking to maximise their outdoor experience without breaking the bank. The simplicity of its fibreglass pole frame ensures quick setup and remarkable stability.
Features like the option to zip a Bedroom Annex to the back and the integration of many mesh fly screen panels emphasize practicality and convenience. The sewn-in groundsheet, peg set, and reflective guylines further provide a robust and secure shelter to enhance your travel experience, making it suitable for popular campervans like the Volkswagen Transporter, Mercedes-Benz Vito, and Citroën Dispatch.
Suitable for campervans and conversions, between 180 - 220cm high, for example the Volkswagen Transporter range, Citroën Dispatch, Ford Transit Custom, Mercedes-Benz Vito.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
It has a sizeable internal living space, easy to erect fibreglass pole frame, wealth of features, unrivalled value for money and the ability to sleep up to two overnight guests using an optional two berth inner tent (available separately) makes this the awning of choice for smaller touring families, couples or independent adventurers, who crave more usable space alongside their van, to meet a budget.
The drive away comes complete with; pegs, reflective guylines, carry bag, repair kit, sewn in (at corners) groundsheet and Lumi-Link lighting attachment points.
Net Weight: 16.38kg
Height Range: 180cm - 220cm
Cowl Depth: 80cm
Fabric: 120 HDE Lightweight All-Weather
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Awning Rail Length: 250cm.
Pack Size: 82 x 47 x 35cm.
Frame: Fibreglass Pole
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
- Zip-back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip-out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
- Integral vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip-back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro-down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- PE groundsheet sewn-in at corners with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes peg set and carry bag