Outdoor Revolution Cayman (F/G) Mid Drive Away Awning
Available on orders over £100
The excellent value lightweight Cayman F/G pole and sleeve drive-away awning remains the most popular upper entry level small family weekender on the market. With just 2 fibreglass poles used to create the main body of the awning it is quick and easy to pitch, and structurally very stable.
The unique design means this is one of the most versatile drive-aways on the market, offering access from all sides of the awning through the large roll back doors.
Features the option to zip a Bedroom Annex to the back of the awning, meaning your main living space is not affected if you are looking to add sleeping space.
The Cayman F/G offers unrivalled value for money, comes with a ‘fold-flat’ sewn-in groundsheet for easy access as well as lots of ventilation with plenty of mesh fly screen panels (note the groundsheet is sewn in at the corners and toggles in the centre sections). This is the awning of choice for smaller touring families, couples or independent adventurers, who crave more usable space alongside their van, to meet a budget.
Suitable for campervans and conversions, between 220 - 255cm high.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
It has a sizeable internal living space, easy to erect fibreglass pole frame, wealth of features, unrivalled value for money and the ability to sleep up to two overnight guests using an optional two berth inner tent (available separately) makes this the awning of choice for smaller touring families, couples or independent adventurers, who crave more usable space alongside their van, to meet a budget.
The drive away comes complete with; pegs, reflective guylines, carry bag, repair kit, sewn in (at corners) groundsheet and Lumi-Link lighting attachment points.
**The footprint groundsheet and 2 berth inner tent depicted in some pictures are not included with the awning, these are optional extras**
Net Weight: 13.52kg
Height Range: 220cm - 255cm
Cowl Depth: 80cm
Fabric: 120 HDE Lightweight All-Weather
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Awning Rail Length: 260cm.
Pack Size: 72 x 33 x 31cm.
Frame: Fibreglass Pole
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
- Zip-back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip-out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
- Integral vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip-back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro-down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- PE groundsheet sewn-in at corners with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes peg set and carry bag