Outdoor Revolution Cayman Midi Air Low Driveaway Awning
Available on orders over £100
Perfect for weekend trips and short stays, the premium single inflation point Cayman Midi Air inflatable drive away awning has been specifically designed to be compact in size and effortless to pitch.
Based on the superb design of the larger Cayman Air, the Midi Air has an internal floor space of 250 x 250cm with large roll-back doors on 2 of the 3 sides.
There is a stylish front facing eyebrow canopy as well as a door on either side of the connection cowl to give full versatility.
Suitable for campervans and conversions, between 180 - 210cm high, for example the Volkswagen Transporter range, Citroën Dispatch, Ford Transit Custom, & Mercedes-Benz Vito.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of Outdoor Revolution's stunning designs. The air frame comprises Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high-pressure tubes and the famed Dynamic Speed Valve.
This model has been produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, which has been specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack away neatly into the inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout.
Features large PVC windows that permit an excellent vista of the outside world, from the luxury and convenience of your awning, helping to really encapsulate the surrounding landscape. All windows feature integral toggle-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or closed for complete privacy at night.
Offering fantastic value for money, the Cayman Midi Air is packed with features including plenty of mesh ventilation points, a sewn-in groundsheet, the option to add a two berth bedroom inner, and Velcro fixings for their Lumi Link & Lumi Lite systems.
This tent is supplied with: Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a double action hand pump, and a repair kit.
Total weight: 14.09kg
Height range: 180-210cm
Awning piping length: 190cm
Cowl depth: 80cm
Fabric: 120HDE fabric weave
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Pack size: 82 x 42 x 38cm
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
- Zip-back front & side doors
- Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Side Phoenix mesh ventilation panel with external roll up cover
- Twin rear-zip back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle-in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn -in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag