Thetford Porta Potti 365 Toilet
Available on orders over £100
The Porta Potti Qube 365 is a medium-sized portable model with a high capacity waste holding tank. Comfortable, practical, and durable toilets - that is what Thetford stands for. Thetford is the inventor of the world-renowned original portable toilet, the Porta Potti!
Porta Potti Qube is the foundation of our durable portable toilets. The smooth lines and subtle curves are not just important towards its appearance, they also provide optimum comfort and ease of use.
Upper Tank: 15 Litres
Lower Tank: 21 Litres
Weight: 4 kg
Dimensions: 41.4 x 38.3 x 42.7cm (h x w x d)
Seating height: 40.8cm
Waste holding tank level indicator: Yes
Flushing system: Piston
- White finish
- Manual flush, piston pump
- Integrated pour-out spout
- Integrated cover-lock on all models
- Modern, refreshed design
- Improved valve handle system
- Improved carry handle of the waste holding tank
- Improved seating comfort
How It Works:
The toilet consists of two sections: the upper section is a combined flush-water tank and toilet bowl with detachable seat and cover. The lower section is the waste-holding tank.
1) The two parts are easy to attach and detach using the clasp at the rear of the toilet.
2) Adding the correct dosage of Thetford Toilet Care products to the waste-holding tank via the emptying spout is very easy.
3) Water and flush-water fluid can be poured directly into the flush-water tank.
4) The lightweight waste-holding tank is easy to carry and features a convenient compartment to store the two free samples of our Toilet Care products.
5) The Porta Potti Qubes are equipped with a level indicator* to warn you well in advance when the waste-holding tank needs emptying.
6) The Porta Potti Qube features a unique integrated rotating emptying spout, making emptying as easy as can be. There is no need to dismantle or clean separate parts. The vent button on the waste-holding tank prevents unpleasant splashing during emptying. The stopper on the waste-holding tank conveniently holds the emptying spout in position, making re-attachment of the two tanks even easier.