Vango Alpha 400 CLR Blue - 4 Berth Dome
Available on orders over £100
Searching for the ultimate outdoor experience? Look no further than the Alpha 400 4-man tent. Built for durability and comfort, this tent takes care of your outdoor needs, offering you a stable structure thanks to its PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles. You'll also find a gothic arch pole structure, enhancing the tent's stability while assisting in water and snow run-off from the flysheet. With a generous hydrostatic head rating of 3000mm, you can trust that you'll remain dry, even when the British weather decides to surprise you.
Take advantage of the tent's reflective webbing, which is perfect for those late-night nature calls; the pegging points catch the torchlight, making your tent easy to find in low light conditions. Inner pockets are also conveniently positioned for organising your essential camping gear, and a lantern hanging point ensures that you'll never be fumbling in the dark. The breathable polyester inner ensures a comfortable night's sleep by allowing condensation to pass through, ideal for any outdoor adventurer, cycling enthusiast or youth group.
This tent comes with; pegs, poles, guylines, inner tent and a carry storage bag.
Pitching Time: 10 mins
Packsize: 55 x 19cm
Capacity: 4 Person Tent
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- King Pole Doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Inner First Pitch - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Gothic Arch Pole Structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Protex® Zero Flysheet - Reducing waste by utilising offcut surplus trim fabric and 70D polyester made from single-use plastics, Protex® Zero is highly waterproof with a 3000mm HH, providing durability and reliability.