Vango Balletto Air 390 Inflatable Caravan Porch Awning
Available on orders over £100
Discover the ultimate campsite retreat with the Balletto Air 390 awning, featuring Vango's revolutionary AirBeam® technology for effortless pitching and deflation. Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature through the large Diamond Clear Windows, or adjust the zipped curtains for a more private setting.
With a lightweight design and durable Elements Shield fabric, the Balletto Air 260 is not only easy to transport but also versatile, catering to all your awning needs – be it storage, dining or relaxation. The awning is designed to fit caravans with a height between 235-250cm and provides easy access for wheelchair users, prams, and those with reduced mobility.
Included with the Balletto Air 260 awning are a double-action pump, sky hooks, carry storage bag, steel rock pegs, storm webbing straps, draught skirt, and two wheel arch covers to ensure a hassle-free camping experience.
Fits - Suitable for caravans between the height of 235 - 250 cm. It is also recommended that you measure the distance between the door and window(s) to ensure that you get the correct width awning for your caravan.
For more information on how to choose the correct awning for your caravan click here.
Awning comes with: Double action pump, sky hooks, carry storage bag, steel rock pegs, storm webbing straps, draught skirt & two wheel arch covers.
Pack Size: 78 x 46 x 42cm
Pitching Time: 10 mins
Fabric: Elements Shield
Height Range: 235 - 250cm
Kador Length: 396cm
- Split Access Door: 60/40 roll-away design with secondary mesh door for ventilation.
- Easy Access Doors: flat entry for wheelchairs, prams, and reduced mobility.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains: adjustable openings or secure rolled down.
- Bracer Beams: enhance stability with AirBeams®.
- Oversized Bag: wide opening and compression straps for easy packing.
- PVC Mud Strip: easy cleaning around awning base.
- Diamond Clear Windows: bright and airy space with maximum visibility.
- AirBeam® Pump: rapid inflation with pressure dial and carry bag.
- Wind & Rain Tested: compliant with European standard EN5912.
- Steel Rock Pegs: durable and suitable for challenging terrain, carry bag included.
- Adjustable Pegging Points: perfect pitching on uneven surfaces.
- Optional Annex: extra storage or added sleeping area.
- SkyTrack® II: customise awning with lighting, storage, or SkyLiners (Sky Hooks included).
- Pack of 10 Sky Hooks: attach to SkyTrack® for hanging storage or lights.
- Reflective Webbing Straps: enhanced stability and easy spotting in low light.
- Optional Mesh Door Pack: improved airflow and bug protection.
- AirBeam® S.I Pro: single point inflation.
- Elements Shield: durable, lightweight, waterproof 150D fabric with ColourLok™ technology.
- Vango Draught Seal System: tight seal between awning and caravan.
- Touring Awning: designed for holiday use; not for static or long-term seasonal pitching.
- Draught Skirt & Wheel Arch Covers: minimise draughts under caravan.