Vango Galli Pole Drive Away Awning - Low
Available on orders over £100
The Vango Galli poled drive away awning is suitable for anyone who wants a large and versatile space on their camping holiday. With enough space for two optional double bedroom inners, or to just enjoy family meals together, the Galli is the perfect awning for family breaks.
The low version is perfect for standard height panel vans up to 210cm, for example the Volkswagen Transporter range, Citroën Dispatch, Ford Transit Custom, & Mercedes-Benz Vito.
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
The attached canopy also makes for a great space to relax outside no matter what the weather. Created using Vango's Sentinel Active fabric in a stylish new colourway, it is extremely lightweight, ideal for when space-saving is important.
Featuring PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles for a strong and reliable structure and Vango’s patented Tension Band System for extra stability in windy conditions. Multiple vehicle attachment options also make set up easy whilst the roll away tunnel allows you to drive away, leaving the Galli free-standing when you go exploring for the day.
This Galli can be left freestanding whilst you head out for the day and then easily reattached upon your return thanks to its multi attachment options and simple double entry tunnel structure.
This awning comes with; pegs, guylines, and carry storage bag.
Height: 210 cm
Rail Height: 180-210 cm
Kador Length: 240cm
Material: Sentinel Active Fabric
Weight: 16.8 kg (approx)
Pack Size: 75 x 31 x 31 cm
Pitching Time: 12 minutes
- Optional Carpet Available - Give your awning all the comforts of home without compromising your outdoor experience
- Optional inner tent
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available - Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Experience Poled Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures that Vango awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service