Vango Airhub Hexaway II Drive Away Awning - Tall
Available on orders over £100
The Hexaway Tall is the perfect place to spend time with family and friends, the Vango AirHub Hexaway creates the perfect living room style space for your motorhome. The hexagonal design ensures that you are able to use all the space.
Suitable for high top conversions, medium size campervans and coach built motorhomes that are over 245cm high.
For example: Ford Transit (high top), Iveco Daily (3300 & 3950), Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (L3 & L4), V.W. Crafter (L3 & L4)
For information on how to fit a drive away awning to your campervan Click here
With a single inflation point, the AirHub HexAway is fast and easy to inflate and deflate, or you can just roll the connecting tunnel away if your off exploring for the day.
Suitable for high top conversions, medium size campervans and coach built motorhomes that are over 245cm high. For example: Ford Transit (high top), Iveco Daily (3300 & 3950), Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (L3 & L4), V.W. Crafter (L3 & L4)
Included with the awning: Double action hand pump, carry bag, full set of pegs and a repair kit.
Height: 240 cm
Rail Height Tall: 245-295 cm (Tall)
Kader Length: 248 cm (approx.)
Material: Sentinel PRO Fabric
Poles: Inflatable Air Beams
Weight: 20.6 kg (16.2kg without accessories)
Pack Size: 70 x 42 x 43 cm
Pitching Time: 10 minutes
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Skyhooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Linked-In Groundsheet - This groundsheet can be attached or detached from the living area making it easier to clean
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All Vango awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures that Vango awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please contact us for further information.
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available - Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Ventilation System - Vents to increase air flow and significantly reduce condensation
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Alternating Diamond Clear and Mesh Windows - Not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate to increase ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Sentinel Pro Fabric- Designed for dedicated motorhomers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Featuring 420 double ripstop threads, the Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability. The added PU technical coatings and ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading make this fabric exceptional in performance
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, Vango are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Single Point Inflation - Quick and easy inflation through one valve.
- Registered design - Unique to Vango
- Optional Carpet Available - Give your awning all the comforts of home without compromising your outdoor experience