Vango Kela V Airbeam Drive Away Awning 2019 - Low
Available on orders over £100
An excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the Vango Kela drive away inflatable awning inflates in a few minutes leaving you with more time to enjoy your break.
Designed to attach to the side of your motorhome or campervan, the Kela has 4 attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, so you can keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry.
Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day for you to enjoy the view.
Net Weight – 18.3kg.
Poles - None! Airbeams replace traditional poles.
Groundsheet - Fully sewn in.
Pack size - L78.0 x H35.0 x W37.0cm.
Width – 310cm.
Depth – 370cm.
Hydrostatic Head - 6,000 mm.
Flysheet - Sentinel Pro 420.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Sentinel Pro - Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies.
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Oversized Bag
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag