Vango Soul 200 2-Person Tent
Available on orders over £100
Embark on your outdoor adventures with the Vango Soul 200 2-man tent, an excellent choice for camping beginners. The simple tunnel design and two-pole structure ensure a quick setup in under seven minutes, allowing you more time to enjoy nature.
The breathable polyester inner keeps condensation at bay for a comfortable night's sleep, while the Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet with 3000mm hydrostatic head provides durability and reliable waterproof protection.
With added features like high visibility guylines, inner pockets for organization, and lantern hanging points, the Soul 200 tent is perfect for those eager to make the most of their time in the great outdoors. Comes complete with pegs, poles, guylines, inner tent, and a carry storage bag.
This tent comes with; pegs, poles, guylines, inner tent and a carry storage bag.
Pack size: 52 x 15cm
Capacity: 2 Person Tent
Pitching Time: 7 mins
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
SKU: TERSOUL T15151
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Additional Ventilation - Increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Inner First Pitch - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size