Vango Trigon Airhub Day Shelter / Tent
Available on orders over £100
New for 2022, the Trigon AirHub is the perfect shelter / day tent to to use as a group on the campsite, use as a central kitchen tent or communal shelter. The unique hybrid structure is designed with one central inflatable AirBeam® and two king poles at either side, creating a versatile event style shelter.
With four opening sides, you can choose your door depending on the wind direction and mesh windows ensure you have added ventilation.
Features Sentinel Eco fabric made from recycled single-use plastics, the Trigon is the perfect place to relax in the outdoors whilst doing your bit for the environment.
This awning comes with; easy pack storage carry bag, double action hand pump, curtains, lantern hanging point, pegs, mesh front door and guylines.
Pitching Time: 8 mins
Pack Size: 75 x 32 x 32cm
Fabric: Sentinel Eco Active
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
This tent is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your tent will give long service.
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent , comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Mesh Window with Cover - Allows air to circulate within the living area to increase ventilation
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump)
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– Made from single-use waste plastic and transformed into Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
- Linked-In Groundsheet - This groundsheet can be attached or detached from the living area making it easier to clean
- Hybrid AirBeam & King Pole Structure - Creates a unique shape which is quick and easy to pitch