Whale High-Flow Submersible Water Pump
Available on orders over £100
Whale electric submersible freshwater high flow bare 12V pump model GP1652.
The range includes models with the very latest electronic technology. All pumps are manufactured from only highest quality in-house moulded parts and robust motors.
Whale have developed their pump designs based on more than 60 years of expertise. Today they have used that experience to develop their most compact, quiet, lightweight, high-performance electric impeller pumps.
Flow Rate: 16 litres per min
Current Draw: 3.8 amps
Pressure: 1.4 Bar
- Simple, compact and an economical solution
- Long life, very quiet with low power consumption
- An inexpensive way to update a manual to an electric system
For best performance:
- Maximum continuous operation should not exceed 15 minutes
- Do not run pump dry as it will cause pump damage
- Do not use to pump water that is over 60 degrees celcius
- We recommend the pump stands vertically in the tank
- Before switching on, place the pump in water and shake for a few seconds to release trapped air. This will ensure successful priming and should be repeated after refilling the water tank
- Add an in-line pump into a system to boost water flow.